Friday, July 10, 2009

News 7.10.09

This site is turning out to be a lot harder than I thought haha.
I'll finish the Cookie Cutter guide today as well as (hopefully) five old quests as well as all of the newer quests that I haven't gotten around to on the main server.

Theres a little technical difficulty since the ads aren't showing up anymore which means moving to a url will take more time than expected. Hopefully I'll have at least half the quest walkthroughs done by then! Sorry for the delays.

Cloud Coins are done! YAY. That was a lot easier the second time through. :D Back to trying to finish what I promised.
Cookie Cutters finished! But with some errors. If you find any then please tell me so I can fix it!
I finished all the NEW quest walkthroughs. I'm getting started on the other five I promised (:

No comments:

Post a Comment