Saturday, July 11, 2009

News 7.11.09

I put up some quests today, but I really need to work a bit harder, huh?
I'm going to see if I can get more up by tonight and maybe work on some more of the sandcastle moats.

If I need more explanation on any of the quests, feel free to request it. Got a special quest you need help on? Message me and I'll put that one next on my list. I'll notify you when its up. (:

OH. On a good note, I'm closer to the goal of revenue from the ads. We'll have enough for a website with our own domain name eventually! But I think I might have to stay here until I finish the rest of the quests and get more people actively coming onto the site. We only have 50 cents so far and to get one with google we need 10 dollars.. but I've seen some cheaper so we'll see. Wish me luck!
I'll go back to working on the quests now!

EDIT: Its late! But I have finished over 30 quests now. Well quest QUESTS. Not including the Minigame quests. ;) Well yea I know theres 480 of them, but I have at least 6% on the account I made on Cremello to make these walkthroughs and that just includes the old quests and no minigames. Well, I'll finish more when I can. Have fun with the rest of the quests! Good nightt.

No comments:

Post a Comment